My Year in Haiti

My Year in Haiti
It's All About the Children

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Long Overdue

So, turn out Murphy had it right. So many things went sideways after I got here and this is my frst opportunity to post. I'm posting from my Kindle so I'll keep this short. hopefully we will have power tomorrow and I'll have a chance to update. I've got several posts typed up and just need to get them uploaded.

I'e lost 20 pounds so far, but not my spirit. My first trip home is in 13 days and I finally got a chance to call home! I can't wait to see every one.

A special thanks goes out to Vince amd Marci at Majik Graphics and all the business owners and emplyees of the Macomb County Chamber's Think & Link networking group for the geneous donation of over $400 in school uniform shirts with custom lettering for the Have Faith Haiti school. The children will look so nice!

All for now. Stay tuned for more!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment