My Year in Haiti

My Year in Haiti
It's All About the Children

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Flash back

The first few posts for this blog will be in flash back since it took me so long to get it together. I will be updating all of the happenings from that day in March when I was shaken out of my coma all the way up to current status some time weekend. I have a phone conference with Mitch tomorrow and hopefully I will have some hard dates and timelines to announce. So much has happened already and I have an entire journal to transpose to this blog so bear with me. I will try to keep it sequential, but if you know me, you know that I get super excited about this stuff and my mind bounces all over the place!

On a forward thinking note, I can't ait to tell you the ingenious idea my intelligent, creative, generous and beautiful daughter has come up with. I think we are definitely going to be able to reach my fundraising goal while I am there.

Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment