My Year in Haiti

My Year in Haiti
It's All About the Children

Friday, June 24, 2011

The kids of Have Faith Haiti

Ishka and BabouKenvensKevens is very good with the younger childrenAppalos in the morningAppalosEdny
Edny and NahumBabou is still waking upBabou and SinloveLingy and Ishka - instant friendsYou'd never know they just met less than 12 hours beforeImmanuel, older brother of Kenvens
the lineup for bathtime begins the dayIshka is ready!What a precious smile!P1070641Edny trying to look seriouscan you smile for me?
Edny, you look sad. We should try againEdny, show me "happy"Edny and JonathonWho wants their picture taken?Kenvens, Edny and JonathonJonathon
okay...I think I've figured out how to work this flickr thingy! For tose who do not have access to my Facebook fotos - Here is the link to my flickr fotos. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment