My Year in Haiti

My Year in Haiti
It's All About the Children

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

New Items For The Wish List

Please check out the items in the wish list. The kids LOVE their new shirts provided by Majik Graphics and the Think & Link networking group. Now we would like to do shorts to go with them. If anyone happens upon elastic waisted tan or khaki shorts in sizes 2T thru 10 boys husky, please feel free to pick up as many as you can and make arrangements to get them to the organization. (you can email me for details at micheleisinhaiti@gmail.com)

Thanks for coming, enjoy the show.

2 comments:

  1. I sold most of my My Little Pony's but I found a few extra in the basement. They're over 10 years old but still in good condition - they have clothes and accessory kits as well. If you are interested let me know where to drop them off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. drop them off at Nik's. Don't send any of the accessories, though, except maybe the combs/brushes. Thanks, sweety!

    ReplyDelete